RSS

The Time Machine

Ok, so I have been a terrible procrastinator and not written anything in as long as I can remember. But hey, I have an excuse. In some moment of sheer madness, I agreed to host a DSF-special show on a local channel. In the past 10 days I have asked myself 50 times, “What were you thinking?” I have worked in TV a long long time ago when I was young, unmarried and carefree. And I know how it works- its absolute pandemonium and the most unorganized job in the world. So what exactly was I thinking when I agreed to do this- now that I have a full time job, a husband, and a very very restless child? I don’t know. I guess I was just trying to prove to myself that I can still do whatever I want. Wrong. Because I am about 15 episodes down with 15 more to go and I already find myself counting down the days to when this show will finally wrap up. But I must admit I don’t regret doing this. It has taken me back to my old times and somewhere in between all the madness, I do find it a little therapeutic. Also, you don’t realize how much time you have on your hands until you take up one more thing. I had always been complaining of my lack of time ever since my daughter came along and have wondered many a times what I did with all my time before she was born. But now, I appreciate how much time I had before this whole shooting saga began and am thinking what did I do with all that time? I could have used that time to do all those things that I haven’t been doing because “I didn’t have time”. So now 15 days to go and after that I will
a. clean my cupboard
b. clean my daughter’s cupboard
c. pack away all the extra showpieces I have in my house
d. put up those 5 year old photographs that I have been meaning to on Facebook
e. arrange all my books
f. …
g. …
h. …
I already have a sneaky feeling how this is going to turn out….

0 comments: